Sign in to follow this  
Giannix

projection of the ortho line

Hi,

While racing, particularly in the high latitudes and/or long distances, I believe it would be of help to see the ortho black dotted line lengthened from the boat to as far as the next waypoint and not just for a few nm, as in the present graphics.

Our extension of the boat heading is of no help and even misleading since it is represented by a straight (non ortho) line.

Comments would be appreciated

Thanks

Gianni

While racing, particularly in the high latitudes and/or long distances, I believe it would be of help to see the ortho black dotted line lengthened from the boat to as far as the next waypoint and not just for a few nm, as in the present graphics.

Our extension of the boat heading is of no help and even misleading since it is represented by a straight (non ortho) line.

Comments would be appreciated

Easiest way to see the ortho line is to use TCV (you also can choose the color of the ortho line :whistle: )

Easiest way to see the ortho line is to use TCV (you also can choose the color of the ortho line :dog: )

Thanks Phille. :lool:

I've never used TCV before and i suppose I'll have to practice it now. :lool:

A pity not to have the extended ortho on VLM as well, though. :whistle:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.