Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

New Look Interface

Just happened to be rounding Cape Horn in the Volvo race when the new look GUI appeared ....

Love the new layout, hate the logo placed on the chart, as it obscures info .... such as the Cape Horn waypoint info, Sneaky Islands to avoid and wind arrows ... especially when zoomed in.

The logo itself is great ... just don't like it on the chart.

Can it be smaller, scale with the zoom or perhaps transparent?

Love the new UI because when increasing size of characters with ff, all component on the page are zoomed.

Can we figurate the really nice logo on the bottom-left or top-right with a choice.

--------------------

Joli interface, quand j'augmente la taille des polices, tous les composants de la page sont zoomés correctement.

Peut-être proposer le positionnement du logo en bas à gauche ou en haut à droite avec un choix sur la page de navigation.

...meanwhile we removed the logo :tong:

...meanwhile we removed the logo :drink:

Now the logo is perfect!!

Nice work guys .... also love the green shading to remind me whether I had set CC or CWA command!

Thanks to the development team for providing me with many enjoyable hours of entertainment!

:whistle:

Is there a new way to withdraw the boat from a race?

yes, the link is now on the home page.

Edited by droopyNJ

Guest feythe

my tcv programme will not auto update position of me boat now?? how is this done now?

thank you ... feythe :friends: cheers!

my tcv programme will not auto update position of me boat now?? how is this done now?

thank you ... feythe :friends: cheers!

AFAIK TCV does not auto update the boat position you have to click the update button ("Recup Info") in order to get an updated map and associated information.

Hi Feythe

There is no auto update on tcv. It has been like that for at least one year. It was too heavy for servers during a big race...

Fair winds...

Guest feythe

okies .. thank you :mousq: it has been more then a year since i did this and i remembred it auto updating before... at least now i will not get frustrated trying to make it do so and smash my puter :cool:

cheers! feythe :irma:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.