Sign in to follow this  
Guest rhumbrunner

settings ?????????

Guest rhumbrunner

"be informed if something goes wrong" - this page has no "submit" button - how do I make the changes here in settings ???

you have to fill your email adress in the textbox and use "Change my settings" button (bottom of page).

I just did a change in the form, it runs as well.

Which navigator do you use ? internet explorer, mozilla, chrome, ... ?

Guest rhumbrunner
you have to fill your email adress in the textbox and use "Change my settings" button (bottom of page).

I just did a change in the form, it runs as well.

Which navigator do you use ? internet explorer, mozilla, chrome, ... ?

Now I can't figure out how to get to change settings - boat name, color, etc.

Getting too old for this stuff I guess.

Edited by rhumbrunner

Hi, rhumbrunner !

1. When you are logged, click on 'settings' (under login/logout-button).

2. Then change your settings:

a. the name that will appear when you'll click on your boat on the map (the name that appears on the ranking list is your login; if you want to change it, you have to send an e-mail to the race committee and ask for it: click on 'boat' under the login/logout-button and then on the SOS-button at the top of the page 'boat')

b. give your e-mail address in case the race-committee has some urging information to give to you personally

c. choose your flag and the color of your boat

3. Don't forget to click on the button 'change my settings'(at the bottom of the page) to enter (= submit) and save all these data ! :whistle:

Fair winds !

JL

Edited by jeanlouis

Guest rhumbrunner
Hi, rhumbrunner !

1. When you are logged, click on 'settings' (under login/logout-button).

2. Then change your settings:

a. the name that will appear when you'll click on your boat on the map (the name that appears on the ranking list is your login; if you want to change it, you have to send an e-mail to the race committee and ask for it: click on 'boat' under the login/logout-button and then on the SOS-button at the top of the page 'boat')

b. give your e-mail address in case the race-committee has some urging information to give to you personally

c. choose your flag and the color of your boat

3. Don't forget to click on the button 'change my settings'(at the bottom of the page) to enter (= submit) and save all these data ! :unsure:

Fair winds !

JL

merci..............

merci..............

It was my pleasure !

If you get any problem or have any other question, just tell and ask ! There will be anytime one member or the other who will try to help and can give you advice.

My tip of the day: Try the TCV-program, the game will be more comfortable and more pleasant than with the VLM-map !

Download from here :

http://www.virtual-winds.com/forum/index.p...st&p=150773

Access with your 'username=login' + 'password'

Bye !

:unsure: JL

Edited by jeanlouis

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.